Melt Away Stubborn Fat

The 3 Week Diet

Easily Earn Money

Pinterest Makes Him $533 Per Day!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!



Just wanted to take a minute to wish all of you a Happy Memorial Day Weekend! It has a special place in my heart (no pun intended...lol) and I am grateful to those service members who are serving our country as well as those who have served. So very Thankful for the Freedom we enjoy!

On a more personal side, I proudly served in the USAF in my younger years. I have fond memories of this chapter in my life and respect the sacrifices our troops give each day to allow us to continue in this Freedom.

So be sure to remember the real meaning of this special holiday. Enjoy the time with your loved ones and stay safe! May God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment