Melt Away Stubborn Fat

The 3 Week Diet

Easily Earn Money

Pinterest Makes Him $533 Per Day!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS...From North Carolina

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. We live in North Carolina
not to far from the coast. One of my favorite Christmas songs of all time is...
Christmas In Dixie by Alabama. This is one of my favorites because it speaks of Graceland, I'm a Elvis fan from way back and it also talks about snowing in the pines and if any of you have ever been to North Carolina you know we have lots of pine trees. When it does snow it is beautiful! We usually get snow once a year if not more often. We have already had a small snowfall so far this year. Maybe it will snow for the Holidays. Regardless, I'm sure it will be a wonderful season for all of us to enjoy. Wherever you are I hope you and your loved ones have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment